Doodle Learning English released for iPad
- Posted on March 15, 2013
- in Press Releases
Oxford, United Kingdom – Ninetwentyeight is proud to announce the release of Doodle Learning English 1.2, their fun drawing and educational matching iPad game. Fun for all ages, Doodle Learning English features over 350 levels across the following subjects: Antonyms, Synonyms, Homophones, Rhyming words, Comparatives, Plurals, Muddled Words and Punctuation. Children will have fun creating beautiful pictures with the amazing backgrounds and stickers with fun sound effects and then they will be challenged by the sneaky bunny to complete matching quizzes.
* Featured by Apple as “New and Noteworthy” in Education
* 5 star app store reviews
* A sneaky and very impatient bunny who will make you laugh and is always keen to play games with you
* Over 350 levels created by talented teachers for ALL levels of learning
* Beautiful backgrounds and the ability to load more from your own photos
* Really easy to use interface for kids
* Drawing and colouring pencils to add to your picture
* Save pictures to your photo library or share using email
* Antonyms, Synonyms, Homophones, Rhyming words, Comparatives, Plurals, Muddled Words and Punctuation
* No in-app purchases or third-party advertising
KidsBestiPadApps say “This is truly a unique app in that it combines learning specific English classifications, sparking a child’s creativity, and getting kids to laugh with the app’s impatient yet funny bunny”
* iPad 2 Wi-Fi, iPad 2 Wi-Fi + 3G, iPad, iPad Wi-Fi + 4G, iPad, iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular
* iPad mini and iPad mini Wi-Fi + Cellular
* Requires iOS 5.0 or later
* 67.2 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Doodle Learning English 1.2 features over 350 mini games, is $3.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Education category.
Ninetwentyeight is a small independent app developer making educational games for children. We passionately believe that devices like the iPad, combined with great, engaging educational games can really help children learn. So far, it’s been a hugely rewarding journey, watching the children react to the apps and learn so fast; it’s lovely hearing children explain antonyms to their parents a couple of years early. Keep an eye out for more apps by ninetwentyeight in the App Store. Copyright (C) 2013 Ninetwentyeight. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.