IdeaCave Studios Releases Calm 1.0 for iOS – New Meditation Timer
- Posted on August 20, 2012
- in Press Releases
Bangkok, Thailand – IdeaCave Studios today is pleased to announce that their new app, Calm, is now available for iOS. Calm is a meditation timer that helps users adopt mediation habit. There are many benefits to meditation, for instance:
* Stress reduction
* Focus improvement
* Health benefit
* Memory improvement
* Creativity improvement
and much more. With this in mind, everyone would want to meditate. It is not very hard to start meditating. But to be consistent and practice every day is quite difficult. With Calm, users can take advantage of the features designed to make it easy to maintain consistency in meditating. These features includes:
* Chain badge, showing their progress right on iphone’s home screen
* Goal, create a goal to visualize the progress
* Notification, set time when they want to be notified to meditate
* Statistic – comprehensive meditation statistics
* Achievement – Unlock new bell sounds as a reward for their achievement
Calm is built for all levels of the practitioner. It is still very useful for users that have already formed a meditation habit.
* iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
* Requires iOS 5.0 or later
* 15.2 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Calm 1.0 is now available for $1.99 (USD) in the U.S. and is priced accordingly in other regions. Calm is available world-wide from Apple’s App Store in the Health & Fitness category. Please visit the Calm online, and IdeaCave online for more information.
Located in Bangkok, Thailand, IdeaCave is a software development team founded by Patchara Jongkirkkiat on 2012. Its goal is to to create software that are useful and easy to use. Copyright (C) 2012 IdeaCave All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.