That’s What She Said Jokes 1.0.1 Now Available
I’d like to first thank everyone who has purchased a copy of That’s What She Said Jokes from the iTunes App Store this week, it’s been a great launch week. And an even bigger thanks to those who have registered and submitted their own jokes!
Version 1.0.1 is now available in the iTunes App Store and offers the following new features and fixes:
- NEW: Up/Down buttons for quicker navigation while already viewing a joke, like in Mail.app
- NEW: User names are displayed, crediting who ever submitted the joke
- FIXED: Better support for landscape mode
- FIXED: Improved and more informative user alerts
- FIXED: Fixed keyboard issue when submitting a new entry
- FIXED: If there is an error submitting an entry, user now has opportunity to copy the text to use later
- FIXED: Interface tweaks
I’ve had a great time developing the application and have a few awesome features in the pipeline. I’d love to hear what you would like to see in a future update, and by all means, submit your own funny moments and rate the existing ones!
Grab your copy of That’s What She Said Jokes for 0.99 cents now [App Store Link].
Be sure to check out the That’s What She Said Jokes website as well, at http://twss.macfanatic.net